Dialysis Technician Program (Spring 2023)
Tuesday and Thursday
Class dates – TBD
6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuition – $1299.
Financial Aid and Affordable Payment Options Available
Dialysis technicians are employed in hospitals, outpatient clinics, and other medical facilities. The number of dialysis technician jobs has the potential to increase by more than 35% by 2024.
The Dialysis Technician Program
This Dialysis Technician Program provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to perform the duties required of dialysis technicians.
This course covers the following key areas and topics:
- Specific procedures to operate kidney dialysis machines
- Preparation of the dialyzer, reprocessing and delivery systems
- Equipment maintenance
- Skills to monitor and record a patient’s vital signs
- The process for a dialysis teams’ administration of local anesthetics and drugs as needed
- Assessment of patients for any complications that occur during a procedure
- Patient training for at-home dialysis treatment and techniques to provide emotional support patients need for self-care
- To register – condensedcurriculum.com
More information is available at: